HOW IT WORKS
• Only pay a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed.* This deposit will reserve the product(s) for you until the time of delivery.
• Your reserved order is not considered a purchase until paying the full purchase price and all applicable taxes at the time of delivery.
• Your wines will likely arrive in the United States in approximately 1.5 to 2 years (beginning Fall 2023) contingent upon when the respective châteaux choose to release their wine. We have no control over the importation of wine into the United States, and disclaim any responsibility for delays in production, importation, or delivery.
• Wines in your order may arrive at different times. As wines arrive to the importer’s warehouse, they will be sent to your selected store and a “Ready for Pickup” notification will be sent to you via email.
• When the value* of the wine that has arrived exceeds your 50% deposit, the remaining balance will be charged to the account on file.
• Should the payment on file need to be updated, we will contact you.
• Once the order’s outstanding balance is paid in full, the remainder of your order will be delivered to your selected store and you will receive a “Ready for Pickup” email.
• To pick up complete or partial wine orders at the store, you will need to show your “Ready for Pickup” email, a valid ID, and sign for the bottles that are being picked up.
• As wines can arrive at various times across multiple weeks/months, you may choose to wait until all your wines have arrived to pick up your complete order.
*The price reflected on your order form is subject to change after the order is placed if tariffs or taxes are imposed, or in the case of currency fluctuations of 10% or greater at the time of importation into the U.S. If any changes impact your order, you will be notified and given the option of a full refund for goods not received. Offer NOT valid in-store. This offer is made pre-arrival, with items estimated to start delivering to your preferred store in Fall 2023, depending on the release of the château. All sale prices are the lowest available at Total Wine & More and ONLY valid through Concierge Sales. No further discounts or coupons may be applied. Although we prefer to deliver wines in their original wooden case, some chateaux may not offer this accessory for 2021 due to global raw material shortages. Offer not valid in MI, NY or TN.
*Due to storage constraints caused by the overwhelming number of Concierge orders, we are only able to hold product for up to 30 days from receipt of the “Ready for Pickup” email notification. A store associate may reach out periodically to notify you of your order. Unfortunately, after 30 days, your order will need to be cancelled and fully refunded unless arrangements are made with Concierge Sales.