Here is how it works:
• Only pay a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed.
• Depending on the release date of the chateaux, your wines will arrive in the U.S. in approximately 1.5 to 2 years.
• As wines arrive to our warehouse, up to 50% of each order will be sent to your selected store and a “Ready for Pickup” notification will be sent via email.
• Per order, when the value of the wines that have arrived into our warehouse exceeds the 50% deposit, the remaining balance will be charged.
• Should the payment on file need to be updated, we will reach out to you.
• Only after the remaining balance of an order is charged, the remainder of the wine will be sent to your selected store as they arrive into our warehouse.
• As wines arrive at the store, you will be notified via email.
• To pick up wines at the store, you will need to show your “Ready for Pickup” email and valid ID and sign for the bottles that are being picked up.
• As wines arrive at various times across multiple weeks/months, you may choose to wait until all your wines have arrived to pick up your full order.